This policy covers: Accidental/fire damage to your vehicle Loss of vehicle or spare parts/accessories Protection and removal after accident Third party liabilities (damage to property, death or injury) Riot and strike cover (non-political) Medical expenses cover up to a stated limit (private cars only) Personal accident cover for insured and spouse up to a stated limit (private cars only) Authority to repair damage to vehicle up to a stated limit.
What is covered?
- Third party property damage for private cars.
- Legal costs incurred in defense of a claim
- Limited cover for legal representation costs following a prosecution for motoring offence which may give rise to a claim.
- Stolen and not recovered.
- Damage either during attempted theft or while it is stolen.
- Breakage of glass
- Young additional drivers (but being charged additional premium).
- Loss of use – rental car or allowance while the vehicle is on repairs
- Personal accidents benefits to the driver and/or owner and spouse
- Geographical cover – to East African or specified countries in Africa